4 Jobs I've Had:
Youth Sports Referee
Disability Resource Center Note Taker
Tennis Lesson Instructor
Accountant
4 Places I've Lived:
Valencia, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Canyon Country, CA
Encinitas, CA
4 Shows I Watch on TV:
Survivor
The Office
House
Beauty & the Geek
4 Blogs that I Read:
The Williams
The Knights
The Bradleys
The Evans
(now you guys get to do this list on your blogs as well)
4 Favorite Foods:
Pepperoni Pizza
Tri Tip
Fro Yo
Cereal
4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
HEAVEN!
Ireland
Florence, Oregon
HEAVEN!
4 Things to Look Forward to this Year:
GETTING RAPTURED!!!
Buying a house
Meeting our son
GETTING RAPTURED!!!
Sorry to have only really put down 3 things for the last two categories, but that's really what I want!
See ya :)
2 comments:
okay so we did it... but it's on our gg blog site!
we must be brother and sister cause 2 of your favorite foods are my favorite foods too- cereal and fro yo!! :)
Post a Comment