Samuel just had his first photo shoot! Jessica took him over to Comfort Silkie (www.comfortsilkie.com) to get some photos taken so they could use Samuel on their products. If anyone ever needs any baby supplies or adult comfort products (blankets, pillowcases, towels, basically anything really comfortable), I'd encourage you to go to http://www.comfortsilkie.com/ to check out all the great stuff they have. All of their stuff is super soft and comfy and very nice. We have quite a few of their products and love them all. Anyway, here are some pics from Samuel's shoot.





5 comments:
what a wonderful male model! samuel will give zoolander a run for his money! Jessica you look gorgeous!
love you all!
You are naturals! So beautiful! You are sure to boost CS sales! I will pass along the website so my friends can see Samuel and the great products too!
I love you...all 3! Grammy
What a beautiful baby boy you have! I hope to be able to meet him soon!
sam is soooo sweet and precious! i love the pics of sammy and his mommy!
what gorgeous pictures! can't wait to see you all again--sam is already so much bigger! what a photogenic family! love you all!
Post a Comment