Lately, Sammy's favorite song to dance to is "Up" by Shania Twain. It just happens to be the first song on the CD, so its the one he hears whenever he turns the CD player on... Samuel gets so excited and starts dancing, spinning and falling on the floor to the music. :) I've tried changing out the CD to different ones, but he just gets upset when we turn on the CD player and his song isn't playing! So I guess we're stuck listening to Shania for awhile... ;)
5 comments:
sooooo cute!!!! he is a little music man!! and who says you can't be into music but also be manly? just watch the second video when he stomps on the train... :-)
Love you guys!!!
Sammy loves Shania! These videos made me laugh out loud- Sammy is SO cute! I wish I could have Sammy's cool moves! Tell him to dance like that at our wedding :)
i love him! and i love his taste in music!!!
hahahahahaha!!! he gets his boogieoogieoogie on, gets overwhelmed by the joy of it all, ends up on the floor, stops the music, starts the music again, gets so foot-stompin' he stomps on the TRAIN.... i mean TWAIN... twain, BAHAHAHA!!! i slay me!!!
Post a Comment