On January 9, we celebrated our darling Kendall Rose's first birthday!
We love you, little love!
Our Kendall Rose is such a beauty. God has made her absolutely adorable. She is such a happy baby, full of smiles and silliness. She loves her brothers and loves to play with them. She's got such perfect little rolls and dimples. And boy, does she have her Daddy & I captivated and wrapped around each one of her little fingers and toes! What a delight it is to be the mother of this beautiful baby girl. Thank you Lord!
Kendall Rose smiling big on her 1st birthday. :)
Every 9th day of the month, for a whole year, I've taken a photo of my sweet girl sitting in this same rocking chair. I love looking at each photo and remembering how she looked at each stage of her infancy. How fast a year flies by!
On January 11, we had a sweet little family birthday party for Kendall. Everything was pink & roses, and lots of fun was had.
The birthday girl with Mommy & Daddy
All the little girls gathered around the birthday girl!
And isn't Kendall's birthday dress so pretty? It was a baby shower gift from Andrew's Aunt Jan. :) She looked adorable in it!
Kendall loved all of her new gifts. She gets the most adorable look on her face when she opens a present with her jaw dropping wide open! :)
We love you little princess! Your Mommy & Daddy are praying for you everyday and wishing you many more joyful and blessed years ahead!






1 comment:
What a little angel! I agree, you are so beautiful little Kendall Rose. I love you dear one.
Post a Comment