Monday, May 24, 2010

I love Kauai / Hanalei Moon

Here is a video of our class dancing I love Kauai & Hanalei Moon at the Hoi'ke last Saturday. I finally figured out how to compress it enough to upload it onto blogger... thank you Jason for the help! This was my favorite new costume this year... rather difficult to sew, but they turned out beautiful!

3 comments:

irishdoyle said...

so beautiful & graceful, mapuana! leia was just sitting on my lap, watching her auntica, & we had fun with my moving her arms... just... like... yours, to the music. will she follow in her auntica's footsteps? or join cousin laylie in irish stepdancing? ;-) thank you for a wonderful saturday at the ho'ike & afterward!

xo, mom

irishdoyle said...

so beautiful & graceful, dear mapuana! how i love you! xo, mom

The Whites said...

Jessica,
You are truly amazing and you are my all time favorite hula dancer. You really have a special given talent. I loved sitting and watch every dance you did. Well done and you sure are beautiful inside and out.
(I think you are by far the BEST dancer on that stage.)THATS THE TRUTH!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...